Digital Marketing Specialist
WATKINS WELLNESS® is the world’s leading manufacturer of hot tubs/spas and maker of aquatic fitness products with its well-known brands: Hot Spring®, Caldera® Spas and Endless Pools®. Our products help people relax, connect with loved ones, and live healthier, happier lives. Watkins Wellness is part of MASCO Corporation, one of the world’s largest manufacturer of home improvement products (i.e. Hansgrohe®, Hu¨ppe®, etc.). At Watkins, we’re dedicated to helping customers “Feel Good. Live Well.™” and we’re looking for TOP TALENT to join our team.
Are you strategic-minded Digital Marketing professional? As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will provide direct support to the Senior European Marketing Manager for our Watkins Wellness® EU business to help develop and implement paid and organic lead traffic strategies that generate increased sales through brand awareness, campaign execution, and constant monitoring of customer behavior, throughout the shopper buying journey. You will use a combination of Search marketing (SEO and SEA), website usability optimization, analytics expertise, lead generation and nurturing to help us meet these objectives and work closely with the broader marketing team and external agencies.
Wat ga je doen?
- Can you strategize? As our subject matter expert, you will help lead our SEO strategy and execution, to set, implement, and optimize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and levers that drive our business, providing insights to the Senior European Marketing Manager and agencies to inform of improvement for all existing campaigns. This will include SEO, SEA, display and video advertising (local and national).
- Are you a team player? You’ll collaborate with the U.S. team to leverage and optimize all content for organic search visibility.
- Can you run test campaigns? You will manage test campaigns inside Google AdWords, AdCenter and Facebook to identify new opportunities for improved lead generation.
- Can you effectively manage a budget? You’ll be responsible for the digital budget by making yearly forecasts per country, campaigns and medium.
- Can you build strong working relationships? You’ll lead our agency management efforts to deliver exceptional results by developing strategies, plans, and targets to include driving customer engagement and traffic to websites. This will include the daily management, ownership, and reporting of performance and KPI’s that drive conversion metrics and sales, as well as, monitoring progress and addressing concerns and establishing new relationships and resources when needed, all while building and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Are you analytical? To help create a culture of continuous testing, analysis and insight driven improvement you will monitor daily and monthly analytics KPI reporting for advertising and social channels, website, ratings/reviews, and email using: Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, Eloqua, AdWords/AdCenter, Webmaster Tools, Facebook/social tools, Bazaarvoice, Compete, SEMRush, Moz, Google Trends and more.
- Do you focus on professional development? We will look to you to stay ahead of digital marketing trends by investing in trainings, certifications, webinars, networking events, and other opportunities to sharpen mastery and stay current.
- Are you organized and detail oriented? You’ll assist with trade show logistics: scheduling set up and tear down, working with outside vendors, etc.
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a search marketing, online advertising or web analytics role required.
- Google AdWords certification is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Website Navigation and Usability, Testing and Optimization, Analytics Tools and Methodologies (Google Analytics), Email Marketing and Mobile Technology
- Strong proficiency in MAC and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and various content management systems (CMS); advanced proficiency in MS Excel is required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (e.g. able to build email HTML from scratch, able to design visual – not necessarily functioning - elements on a page)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization as well as strong ability to work in a team environment, are required to be successful in this position.
Wat bieden we je?
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven).
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.