Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and sellers of automotive products for OEM and aftermarket customers, with approximately 80,000 team members in more than 300 locations worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco advances global mobility by delivering technology solutions to diversified global markets, including light vehicles, commercial trucks, off-highway, industrial, motorsports and the aftermarket.
Wat ga je doen?
Responsibilities regarding machines & workstations
- Facilitates and executes EHS-risk and EHS-chance-for-improvement evaluations of machine- & workstations in all aspects, both environmental, energy, health and safety (incl. ergonomics) with corresponding administration and reporting according periodic programs and in case of incidents.
- Supports and guides machine- & workstation improvements based upon above evaluations in close cooperation with technical responsible, EMSEC-facilitator and involved employees according to the correct strategic priority settings with respect to the individual needs.
As member of the EHS department:
- Is point of contact for EHS aspects for employee representatives with ad hoc representation in the respective committees according to agreed responsibilities.
- Participates and actively contributes to EHS training & awareness initiatives in the context of the general well-being of the employee and of the improvement of the environmental performance, such as f.i. DOJO training and EHS campaigns.
- Participates in internal and external audits and also carries out these independently according to an agreed schedule; ensures planning and follow-up of corresponding improvement actions.
- Is partly responsible for the continuous improvement of the care systems and their certification: ISO14001 (environment), ISO50001 (energy) and ISO45001 (safety)
- Supervises and guides the organization of legal inspections, as well as the follow-up and implementation of corrective actions.
- Also monitors current and future EHS compliance for the assigned area of responsibilities. Is also responsible for the corresponding administration and legal inspections.
- Supports tracking of the several EHS performance indicators and contributes actively to the realization of the department's annual objectives. As member of the crisis team • Ensures the operational readiness of the emergency organization and the intervention team site-wide, the necessary training and for drawing up and keeping up-to-date of procedures related to emergency measures and the related sub-responsibilities on the floor. • Is a member of the crisis team with participation in the 7/7 - 24/24 on-call duty.
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- Master degree electro-mechanics, preferable post-degree in safety (level 1) and environment (level A). In case of no post-degree the ability and willingness to achieve this degree in sequence within a period of 4 years;
- Familiar with the several EHS-aspects within a manufacturing environment, both actual requirements and future relevant developments, or at least insight in these several EHS-aspects due to experience, and the willingness to make himself / herself further familiar with these requirements;
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in a production environment;
- Broad interest in both Safety, Environment and Energy with a personal drive for continuous improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of IT applications to progress towards automated EHS applications as well as excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Being able to express oneself fluently in Dutch and English; (oral, written and presentation skills);
- Promote our Tenneco values where everything starts with integrity;
- Result oriented with a strong personal drive; resistant to stress, positive and proactive
- Being able to work in a continuously changing environment;
- Being assertive and with excellent communication skills.
Wat bieden we je?
You will join a global company with $17.5 billion in revenue in 2019, a dynamic company culture and career opportunities. On top of an attractive salary, you will enjoy a nice package of fringe benefits.
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.