DRiV is the new name of the merged company that has its origins in Tenneco, Federal Mogul and Ohlins. They are among the world's largest suppliers to car manufacturers and the aftermarket. Under the flag of DRiV 2 divisions can be found.
Wat ga je doen?
Directs the business, financial, technical, manufacturing and functions of the facility. Guides the facility in its support of internal and external customer requirements. Directs continuous improvement activities and coordinates the development of the facility’s people, processes and capabilities. Responsible for oversight of the facility’s environmental, health and safety functions. Manages the quality function including compliance with all TS16949/ISO9000 requirements. Ensures the facility reaches performance goals through use of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Directs daily plant activities
- Plans and manages all financial aspects of the facility (AOP, capital, etc.).
- Plans and manages all quality, environmental health and safety compliance and regulatory aspects.
- Champions of plant continuous improvement activities.
- Drives development of facilities processes and future capabilities.
- Directs compliance with ISO-14001 and federal, state and local regulatory standards.
- Utilizes business processes to develop and execute systems that meet or exceed plant goals for quality, safety, cost, and production and material control.
- Works with staff to set plant goals and monitors the performance to AOP.
- Champions the development of all team members, mentors employee performance and establishes development and improvement plans.
- Supports efforts to implement succession planning for targeted key functional positions.
- Guides facility presentations and communications.
- Promotes the facility through involvement in community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- Strong organizational, team and program management skills with the ability to lead people.
- Strong understanding of finance, cost and accounting principles.
- General understanding of all responsible areas, functions and their duties.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with engineering systems.
- Working experience in operations management.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree required with a discipline in Management or Engineering.
- 10+ years of management experience in engineering or business function.
Wat bieden we je?
You will end up in a promising start-up of 6 billion with a dynamic corporate culture and career opportunities. On top of an attractive salary, you will enjoy a nice package of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, expense allowance and a company car.
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.