Senior Logistic Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Logistic Solutions Engineer to join the Contract Logistics Business Unit of our client.
You will participate in logistic solution projects from analyzing the challenges presented by our (internal and external) customers, over the development of solutions, through the full implementation of the agreed solutions. You will be part of our solid developing Solution Engineering Team.
Wat ga je doen?
- Analysing and investigating contained logistic processes and full option supply chains, of both existing and new customers, based on the available data and your experience.
- (Re-)design logistic solutions and improvements concerning contained logistics processes and full option supply chains (inbound & outbound processes, warehouse & distribution processes, semi-production processes, warehouse layouts, ... ).
- Optimizing existing processes by acting as a logistics expert in continuous improvement projects ran by operational teams.
- Preparation of a full fletched implementation and project plans. Follow-up of all steps of the implementation to ensure realasation as scheduled within the budget.
- Problem solving and solution coordination on all issues which appear during implementation phase.
- Use of global calculation tool (GCT) and supporting tools for warehouse calculations to create logistics solution.
- Perform activity based cost calculations and support proactive and competitive responses to tenders (RFQ’s).
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- You have a master degree in the area of logistics or equal level by experience.
- You can present 5 years of experience in operations management and/or engineering.
- You have a proven track record in production or logistic engineering, knowledge of logistics IT solutions is an asset.
- You have a solid experience in activity based cost calculation and the establishment of rates.
- You are a strong communicator with experience in tackling problems, leading project meetings, delivering strong presentations, both with customers and suppliers (external and internal).
- You have a self-motivated personality and a result driven, hands-on mentality.
- Language skills: Dutch and English: fluent speaking and writing, French is an asset.
- MS Office: expert MS Excel.
- You are willing to travel in Belux in relation to different projects / customers.
Wat bieden we je?
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.