Senior Pharmaceutical Process Engineer
Agidens is a leading company that carries out projects for clients in a number of sectors: Infrastructure - Food & Beverage - Chemicals - Life Sciences - Tank Terminals. "Progress brings us together": they look for solutions that increase efficiency, quality, safety and reliability by means of advice & engineering, automated solutions and maintenance & service support.
As Senior Pharmaceutical Process Engineer you are involved in the execution of projects within the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. This way you guarantee that safe and effective medicines are produced!
Wat ga je doen?
- You are accountable for all process engineering activities for large projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are responsible for the conceptual engineering of pharmaceutical process installations such as for formulation, CIP, SIP, clean utilities, etc.
- You are responsible to lead the team of process engineers during detailed engineering, on-site construction and commissioning.
- You will work in multidisciplinary teams together with software and E&I engineers.
- You are accountable for the preparation & delivery of project related engineering documents by the process team from conceptual design to construction and commissioning.
- You will be involved during sales to propose and present the best solution and applicable concepts.
- You are responsible that engineering standards are applied and the quality of the design documents is guaranteed.
- You will work together with the other disciplines and divisions to ensure continuous improvement of our engineering standards.
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- You are experienced in process engineering (conceptual and detailed design, construction and commissioning).
- You are familiar with the applicable GEP and cGMP requirements and guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have experience in coaching and managing a team.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, (MS Project is an extra value).
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language. (French, German are added values).
- You are fascinated by the process industry.
- You are a team player as working together and finding solutions with the team is one of the key principles for successful projects.
- You have a hands-on mentality and should be able to find solutions on your own and you have a pro-active and pragmatic mindset.
- You have good communication skills as you will be in direct contact with colleagues and international experts and customers.
- You have excellent organizational skills as you need to work efficiently & simultaneously on multiple projects.
- You are flexible and international projects do not scare you.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (industrial engineer) or equivalent by experience.
- You have a driver’s license (B).
Wat bieden we je?
- You will take part of a technology-driven team.
- You will work in a business environment that stimulates creativity and where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
- We offer a powerful learning environment with the ability to build your career.
- We offer a career in a fast growing company with a powerful learning environment and an attractive salary package including company car.
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.