Software Automation Engineer
Agidens is a leading company that carries out projects for clients in a number of sectors: Infrastructure - Food & Beverage - Chemicals - Life Sciences - Tank Terminals. "Progress brings us together": they look for solutions that increase efficiency, quality, safety and reliability by means of advice & engineering, automated solutions and maintenance & service support.
As a Software Automation Engineer you are involved in the elaboration of projects within the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. This way you guarantee that safe and effective medicines are produced!
Wat ga je doen?
- You perform technical analyses
- Drafting & supplementing documentation during the engineering and testing phase
- Writing & adjusting PLC software
- Possibly writing & adjusting SCADA applications
- Performing commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
- Drafting customer specific documents
- These tasks can be carried out at an end customer in Belgium or at the HQ in Zwijndrecht.
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- You are fascinated by all aspects of automation in the Process or Life Sciences Industry.
- You have at least 2.5 years work experience in the Process or Life Sciences industry or you can convince us that you are strongly motivated to build up this work experience.
- You have good documentation skills.
- You have a passion for technology and want to keep learning constantly.
- You have an analytical mindset and can work very accurately.
- You are a real team player and have strong communication and social skills.
- In the field of PLC you have a good to very good knowledge of Simatic S7 (300/400 series).
- Knowledge of PCS7 (recent version) and TIA S7 (1500 series) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SCADA: Simatic WinCC (recent version) is also a plus.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Wat bieden we je?
- You get the chance to be part of a technology-driven team.
- You end up in a business culture that stimulates creativity and encourages an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong learning environment in which you can further expand your career and through training and contacts with other professionals, you can further develop yourself.
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.