Teamleader Inside Sales
Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for the design and analysis of structures in the construction sector. Our software is available in 15 languages, in more than 50 countries and supports 20 national standards. Our extensive network of partners ensures that we can optimally help our customers on a local level.
Wat ga je doen?
We are looking for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic person to lead the inside sales team on a daily basis. The purpose of the internal sales team is to support our Account managers by setting up appointments with prospects, supporting the sales cycle with offers and making remote sales. The role involves leading and working with colleagues to identify and develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing users. He/she will hunt for leads, nurtures qualified leads, is able to demonstrate the value of our product, schedules demos by sales engineers, issues quotes and negotiate and close deals.
- Define the team’s objectives, structure their approach and priorities.
- Manage the people on a daily basis
- Identify systems and process improvements to increase overall sales efficiency.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Qualify the opportunity and profile the account
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives/pre-sales for effective product demos and business meetings at customer locations
- Handle objections, formulate and shape best fit proposals and price quotations
- Follow up, close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Document all activities in CRM
- Participate in the development of sales pipeline and forecasts
- Attend and participate in Sales Team meetings
Wat voor iemand zoeken we?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent expertise accumulated through relevant training and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience with similar business responsibilities, preferably in software product sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with MS Dynamics or similar CRM
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram… & social media tools (Hootsuite ..)
Wat bieden we je?
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office
- Package of extra-legal benefits, company car, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Solliciteer op deze job!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in. Voeg je CV en motivatiebrief toe en vervolgens contacteren we jou zo snel mogelijk.